During the week of September 24, we will be implementing some features to improve ERA. Some users may encounter errors when depositing or editing files. We apologize for any potential inconvenience, and will remove this message when we are done our maintenance upgrade!
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Interpersonal relations
- 2Interaction analysis in education
- 1Anthropology of place
- 1Bahaa Harmouche
- 1Barford, Sean W
- 1Connatty, Shelley
- 1Dole, Kate
- 1Ehman, Donald Edward.
- 1Forrester, Margaret Ann.
- 10Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 10Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 2Art and Design, Department of
- 2Art and Design, Department of/Master's Theses (Art & Design)
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of/Speech Pathology and Audiology
This research is a visual and empirical ethnography examining the design of clinical / semi-clinical locations of death, in relation to institutionalized dying in contemporary society. Through field observations at two palliative care sites in Alberta and interviews with end-of-life healthcare...
Epiphanies of finitude: a phenomenological study of existential reading
A prominent hypothesis in literary studies is that readers, especially those that are fully immersed, engage empathically with fictional characters. This dissertation provides a critique of the Cartesian assumptions embedded in contemporary (cognitive scientific) models of empathy and then goes...
The present study was concerned with determining the viability of using exposure to video-recordings of individuals who stutter (IWS) to develop in student speech-language pathologists (student SLPs) an empathic understanding of IWS.