SearchSkip to Search Results
- 6Thorlakson, Jessica
- 2Klassen, Timothy
- 1Chambers, Thane
- 1Clark, Diane
- 1Feisst, Debbie
- 1Gareau-Brennan, Céline
- 4University of Alberta Library
- 2Toolkit for Grant Success
- 2Toolkit for Grant Success/Educational Materials (Toolkit for Grant Success)
- 2University of Alberta Library/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1University of Alberta Library/Libraries Staff Presentations
- 1University of Alberta Library/Libraries Staff Instructional Materials
Abstract: Finding high quality Queer resources can be challenging in heteronormative academia. Learn the ins and outs of advanced searching for LGBTQ2S+ sources from UofA Librarians. In this presentation, we review: Good search strategy; Vetted databases containing Queer information; General tips...
As library sessions are typically one-shot sessions with limited time, it is difficult to gauge students’ comprehension of the subject matter. Since opportunities for post-session assessment is limited, there is a need to effectively evaluate students’ learning in class. Kahoot, an open-source,...