SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Pearson, Graham
- 3Stachel, Thomas
- 2Bussweiler, Yannick
- 2Stern, Richard A.
- 1Ali, Hamdi
- 1Brey, Gerhard Peter
- 2Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of
- 2Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 1Canadian Centre for Isotopic Microanalysis (CCIM)
- 1Canadian Centre for Isotopic Microanalysis (CCIM)/Laboratory Research and Technical Material (CCIM)
- 1WISEST Summer Research Program
- 1WISEST Summer Research Program/WISEST Research Posters
This report describes the methods and samples utilized (to 2014) within the Canadian Centre for Isotopic Microanalysis (CCIM), University of Alberta, for routine analysis of δ13CVPDB, δ15NAIR, and N abundances of diamonds by secondary ion mass spectrometry (Cameca IMS 1280). Analyses by...
The aluminum-in-olivine thermometer for mantle peridotites — Experimental versus empirical calibration and potential applicationsDownload
This study provides an experimental calibration of the empirical Al-in-olivine thermometer for mantle peridotites proposed by De Hoog et al. (2010). We report Al concentrations measured by secondary ion mass spectrometry (SIMS) in olivines produced in the original high-pressure, high-temperature,...
The evolution of calcite-bearing kimberlites by melt-rock reaction: evidence from polymineralic inclusions within clinopyroxene and garnet megacrysts from Lac de Gras kimberlites, CanadaDownload
Megacrystic (>1 cm) clinopyroxene (Cr-diopside) and garnet (Cr-pyrope) xenocrysts within kimberlites from Lac de Gras (Northwest Territories, Canada) contain fully crystallized melt inclusions. These ‘polymineralic inclusions’ have previously been interpreted to form by necking down of melts at...