SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Program
- 2Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Program/Conference Proceedings (Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering)
- 2Civil and Environmental Engineering, Department of
- 2Civil and Environmental Engineering, Department of/Presentations (Civil & Environmental Engineering)
- 1WISEST Summer Research Program
- 1WISEST Summer Research Program/WISEST Research Posters
A system dynamics (SD) model was developed in the Tailings Management Simulator (TMSim) to simulate consolidation processes under quiescent conditions. A top-down iterative approach guides the overall philosophy of the modelling process. The GoldSim software was used as the main simulation...
Tailings Management System (TMS) consists of a web of inter-related sub-systems across disciplinary and organizational boundaries. Conventional predictive models simulate physical processes in each discipline with great details. In contrast, simulation based on System Dynamics (SD) focuses on...