SearchSkip to Search Results
- 11074Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 8531Bryan, Dr. Alan L.
- 5280Hill Times Publishing
- 4997Toronto Stock Exchange
- 4502Meghan Ward
- 2546Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 4413Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 4281Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 4138lithic tools
- 34134Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 34134Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 12590University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 11179Anthropology, Department of
- 11157Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
- 4773University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 4871Article (Published)
- 3403Research Material
- 1060Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 1903Department of Educational Psychology
- 1721Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 1458Department of Chemistry
- 1381Department of Computing Science
- 1301Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1264Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Morphological characterization of fungi associated with the ascochyta blight complex and pathogenic variability of Mycosphaerella pinodes on field pea crops in central AlbertaDownload
Field pea crops in central Alberta were surveyed for ascochyta blight from 2011 to 2012 and fungal isolates were recovered from foliar lesions on selected plants. Cultural and microscopic characterization of the 275 isolates obtained revealed that 272 were of Mycosphaerella pinodes and three were...
Wood and wicker baby carriage, wooden potty chair and Singer sewing machines at the Sointula Museum, Malcolm Island, British ColumbiaDownload
The Sointula Museum displays many artifacts from the Finnish colonists who settled on Malcolm Island. In this corner there are Singer treadle operated sewing machines, a blue wicker and wood pram and several potty chairs. Also present in the image are women's magazines, sewing supplies, sewing...
Introduction. Intergenerational programs have been touted to address the generation gaps and isolation of older adults. Mutual contact alone has produced mixed results, but attention to the intergenerational program content demonstrates well-being benefits. This practice-based article examines...