SearchSkip to Search Results
- 28Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 3Hoyer, Jennifer
- 2Canadian Welfare Council
- 2Edmonton Council of Community Services
- 2Edmonton Council of Social Agencies
- 2Edmonton Welfare Council
- 29Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 10Social service--Directories
- 7Community-based social services
- 7Social services--planning
- 6Social science libraries
- 6Social sciences--Library resources
This report summarizes the results from community consultations with ESPC partnering organizations and agencies in 2008. The document reports on participants' views on key social issues faced in Edmonton, research solutions to these issues, the uses of such research, and recommended research...
The Spruce Grove Social Service Needs Project was undertaken to assist the Town in preparing its Social Development Plan. The objectives of the project were to identify a) the social service needs and priorities of Spruce Grove, b) present social services, c) plans for future social service...
The Edmonton Social Planning Council began publishing the Social Research Directory in the 1980s. This guide was created to provide information about library collections of interest to social researchers in our community. While the ESPC hoped to update the Directory biannually, publication halted...
Address to the annual meeting of family and community support services, Grande Prairie, Alberta