SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5136Hill Times Publishing
- 4726Toronto Stock Exchange
- 485Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 419University of Alberta, Department of Biological Sciences
- 357Dolphin, Ric
- 355Dolphin Media Inc.
- 4153Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 4021Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 1381Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 912Instrumental music
- 32810Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 32810Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 12094University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 4514University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2760University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 1571Music, Department of
- 4707Article (Published)
- 3209Research Material
- 928Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 1876Department of Educational Psychology
- 1610Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 1416Department of Chemistry
- 1280Department of Computing Science
- 1239Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 1200Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
The long-wave infrared (8-12 μm) spectral features of selected rare earth element –bearing carbonate, phosphate and silicate mineralsDownload
Rare earth elements (REEs) are a group of metals essential to high technology industries. This high demand, combined with a high supply risk, has led to an understanding that REEs are critical to society. Despite the potential that hyperspectral imaging (HSI) data offers for a fast and...
Transportation Infrastructure Decision Flexibility in Response to Climate Change and Demand Uncertainties: The Mackenzie Valley Highway in Canada’s Northwest Territories.Download
Barge transport operations on the Mackenzie River, a major transportation corridor in the Northwest Territories, are impacted by multiple sources of uncertainties. In particular, the impacts of climate change on this important corridor have led to summer shipping seasons that are growing more...
The Impact of COVID-19-triggered Changes to Instruction and Assessment on University Students’ Self-Reported Motivation, Engagement, and PerceptionsDownload
In March 2020, university students had to adjust to remote learning in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This abrupt change likely impacted students’ motivation, engagement, and perceptions of success and cheating. We used a single survey to collect retrospective self-report data from a...