SearchSkip to Search Results
- 229Campbell, Sandy
- 176Seale, Linda N.
- 47Fraser, Marion
- 47Villatoro, Valentin (Supervisor)
- 16Stobbs, Robyn
- 14Digital Library North
- 57Canada, Northwest Territories, Yellowknife
- 56Antarctic Peninsula
- 21Gentoo penguins
- 21Spitzbergen, Norway
- 19Penguin rookeries
- 408Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 402Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Digital Image Collection
- 56Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 47Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Medical Laboratory Science, Division of
- 28School of Library and Information Studies
- 28School of Library and Information Studies/Digital Library North
This decorative moose is inside the entrance to the Yellowknife visitors information centre. It is constructed from a small recycled propane tank.
This life preserver is on the upper deck of The Fram in The Fram Museum in Oslo Norway.
Bailey Head, on Deception Island off the Antarctic Peninsula, is one of the largest known penguin rookeries, extending beyond the top of the first slope from the sea. Deception Island is a drowned caldera (volcanic crater) covered in black volcanic sand from the last eruption in 1970. ...
Wilberforce Falls from the air, Hood River, Nunavut, July 2001