SearchSkip to Search Results
- 24Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, CIHR Special Project
- 12Simala-Grant, Joanne - Director, CIHR Special Project
- 1Joanne, Simala-Grant, Director, CIHR Special Project
- 1McKinnon, Douglas - Research Support Administration, Research Services Office
- 1Simala, Grant - Director, CIHR Special Project
- 1Simala-Grant - Director, CIHR Special Project
- 5Open operating grant program
- 4Common errors
- 4Postdoctoral fellowship
- 4University of Alberta
- 24Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 7Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources - Checklists and Guidelines
- 4Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources – Trainee Awards
- 3Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Support (Grant Assist Program Health Sciences)
- 3Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/E-bulletin (Grant Assist Program Health Sciences)
- 3Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Workshops – Trainee Awards
The summary notes of the information session regarding applying to NSERC Banting Postdoctoral Grants program is ready for download. Dr. Jonathan Schaeffer (Professor, Computing Sciences; Vice-Provost (information Technology); NSERC Banting Review Panel Member) discussed the application process to...
Outlined in this document is a summary of the most common errors found in applications submitted to the March/September 2010 and March/September 2011 CIHR Open Operating Grant Program (OOGP) competition by University of Alberta applicants, with a primary designation of Theme/Pillar 4 Social,...
This document summarizes key features of/changes in funded March and September 2012 CIHR Open Operating Grants Program (OOGP) resubmissions, as identified by the applicant. This analysis was derived from the feedback from 15 applications across all 4 themes (Biomedical; Clinical; Health Systems &...
The summary notes for the AIHS Trainee Information Session are ready for download. Dr. Pam Valentine gave an overview of the trainee research awards at AIHS and how the applications are scored. A question and answer followed.
Outlined in this document is a summary of the most common errors found in applications submitted to the September 2010 CIHR Open Operating Grant Program (OOGP) competition by University of Alberta applicants, with a primary designation of Theme/Pillar 1 Biomedical. This application pool included...
This document provides metrics on the support provided by the University-wide CIHR Special Project to the University community between May 2011 and April 2012. Breakdown of participation by faculty in feedback processes and workshops is shown.
This resource is a template to be used to provide formatting when writing for the Details of Financial Assistance Requested (Budget Justification) module of the CIHR Team grant application. This budget template is in a Word format and modern style with a 5 year budget justification. This template...
This document is an extensive checklist for applicants submitting to the CIHR Master’s Award competition. The checklist is designed to be used by anyone writing or reviewing a grant application document before it is submitted to a CIHR Master’s Award competition. Intended users include the...
This document outlines the contact information for the 3 animal facilities at the University of Alberta. This was last updated May 16, 2012.
This resource 1. Identifies the signatures required by the University of Alberta and CIHR for applications submitted to the CIHR Open Operating Grant Program (OOGP), Fellowshipand Doctoral and Competitions; 2. Clarifies University of Alberta protocols for obtaining signatures and; 3. Explains how...