SearchSkip to Search Results
- 24Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, CIHR Special Project
- 12Simala-Grant, Joanne - Director, CIHR Special Project
- 1Joanne, Simala-Grant, Director, CIHR Special Project
- 1McKinnon, Douglas - Research Support Administration, Research Services Office
- 1Simala, Grant - Director, CIHR Special Project
- 1Simala-Grant - Director, CIHR Special Project
- 5Open operating grant program
- 4Common errors
- 4Postdoctoral fellowship
- 4University of Alberta
- 24Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 7Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources - Checklists and Guidelines
- 4Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources – Trainee Awards
- 3Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Support (Grant Assist Program Health Sciences)
- 3Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/E-bulletin (Grant Assist Program Health Sciences)
- 3Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Workshops – Trainee Awards
Outlined in this document is a summary of the common errors found in the grants submitted to the September 2010 CIHR Open Operating Grant Program (OOGP) competition by the University of Alberta with a primary designation of Theme/Pillar 2 Clinical. This includes 12 submissions including those by...
This document is an administrative checklist for the CIHR Master's Award Applications. The checklist is designed to be used by anyone reviewing a grant application document before submission to this competition.
This document is an extensive checklist for applicants submitting to the CIHR Fellowship competition. The checklist is designed to be used by anyone writing or reviewing a fellowship application before it is submitted to a CIHR. Intended users include the supervisor(s) of an applicant, grant...
This presentation provided tips for writing the Research Proposal Summary module for the CIHR Doctoral and CIHR Masters award. The presentation discussed formatting and content to make the section easy and logical for reviewers.