SearchSkip to Search Results
- 18Simala-Grant, Joanne - Director, CIHR Special Project
- 12Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, CIHR Special Project
- 1De Pauw, Jane - Research Facilitator, Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry
- 1Dyck, Jason - Professor, Departments of Pediatrics and Pharmacology, Director, Cardiovascular Research Group, Canada Research Chair in Molecular Biology of Heart Disease and Metabolism
- 1Levin, Aviad - Post Doctoral Fellow,Li Ka Shing Institute of Virology, Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology
- 1Ostergaard, Hanne - Associate Dean Research (Graduate Programs), Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry; Professor, Department of Medical Microbiology & Immunology
- 18Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 5Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources - Checklists and Guidelines
- 3Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources & Workshops – Budget
- 3Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources – Trainee Awards
- 1Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Support (Grant Assist Program Health Sciences)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources – non-OOGP non-training competitions
The CIHR Institutes support individuals, groups and communities of researchers for the purpose of implementing, within its mandate, the objective of the CIHR. Each institute has an e-bulletin that contains pertinent research information related to the research areas of the institute. Below are...
This document is an administrative checklist for the CIHR Master's Award Applications. The checklist is designed to be used by anyone reviewing a grant application document before submission to this competition.
This document provides metrics on the support provided by the University-wide CIHR Special Project to the University community between May 2011 and April 2012. Breakdown of participation by faculty in feedback processes and workshops is shown.
The PDF PowerPoint and video (please select attached) of this session are available for download. This workshop discussed budgets and their justifications. These are often not to be considered by reviewers when they score a grant application however these sections are important to ensure the...
This PowerPoint presentation \"Finding Funding Discussion and Community of Science Demo\" is available for download. This presentation provides some suggestions for finding appropriate funding opportunities for research through the Community of Science, particularly in the area of health...
This short resource outlines how University of Alberta (UA) researchers can find, transfer or sell equipment on campus.
This document describes what peer review is at the Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR). As well, it outlines instructions on how to apply electronically to nominate oneself or another as well as selection criteria of peer review committee members.
This resource clarifies the names and mandates of the Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR) Open Operating Grant Program (OOGP) Peer Review Committees (PRCs). PRCs are created, dissolved, or have their mandates revised, to adequately respond to application pressures and to ensure their...
All funded applications from the March 2011 CIHR OOGP competition received a standard 19.5% budget reduction. However, approximately 72% of applications funded by the core budget at the University of Alberta received additional budget reductions. Consequently analysis of the peer review and...
This resource 1. Identifies the signatures required by the University of Alberta and CIHR for applications submitted to the CIHR Open Operating Grant Program (OOGP), Fellowshipand Doctoral and Competitions; 2. Clarifies University of Alberta protocols for obtaining signatures and; 3. Explains how...