SearchSkip to Search Results
- 83Art and Design, Department of
- 74Art and Design, Department of/Master's Theses (Art & Design)
- 4Art and Design, Department of/Journal Articles (Art & Design)
- 3Art and Design, Department of/Research Materials (Art and Design)
- 1Art and Design, Department of/HADVC Master's Cornerstone Projects (Art & Design)
- 1Art and Design, Department of/Exhibition Catalogues
- 4McTavish, Lianne
- 2Heather Leier
- 2Ingram, Katrina
- 2Kyle Terrence Appelt
- 2Morgan Wedderspoon
- 2Natalie Loveless: Supervisor
The research I have encountered on topics of transgenerational trauma can largely be attributed to several groups who exist within the global majority and who have been victimised and harmed by white-bodied individuals and white systems of power. Research in transgenerational trauma has largely...
Preserving the Past, Embracing the Future: A Study of the Design Solutions for Fostering Tea Culture Space in Modern Cities for the Younger Generation in ChinaDownload
Tea culture in China has a rich history, with roots dating back thousands of years. Despite its cultural significance, there has been a decline in tea culture among the millennial generation in modern cities in China. In an effort to address this issue, this thesis explores the design solutions...
Designing a Culturally Appropriate Distance Learning Platform for Students in the Tłıchǫ Region of the Northwest TerritoriesDownload
In January 2020, (as part of my master’s programme before my thesis), I began a creative collaboration with the community representatives from the Tłı̨chǫ region of the Northwest Territories. I worked as part of a team of four designers for three months, where I had the opportunity to read,...