SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5274Hill Times Publishing
- 4988Toronto Stock Exchange
- 483Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 397Dolphin, Ric
- 395Dolphin Media Inc.
- 220Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 4404Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 4273Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 1480Canada-- Parliament-- Periodicals
- 768Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 11894University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 4764University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2758University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 1434University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
- 652Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 593University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Embassy (Ottawa, Ont.)
Specific Language Impairment (SLI) is a label given to children who have a language impairment not accompanied by hearing loss, cognitive impairment or neurological damage (Leonard, 2014). There is substantial evidence that information processing skills, such as speed of processing or working...
This paper is based on field world undertaken in Sengezi Resettlement Area (Hwedza District) during 1995-7. The research was qualitative in nature, beginning with Participatory Rural Appraisal workshops (PRA), which led to the development of five different formal interview schedules for villagers...