SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Hasan, Md Monjurul
- 3Kostic, Branislav Z
- 3Yu, Miao
- 2Afifi, Mona
- 2Altaf, Mohammed Sadiq
- 2Alwisy, Aladdin
- 31Al-Hussein, Mohamed (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 23AbouRizk, Simaan (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 23Deutsch, Clayton (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 20Chalaturnyk, Rick (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 19Liu, Yang (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 18Bayat, Alireza (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
A decision support framework for concurrent multi-DFX implementation to optimize the machine design processDownload
Industry 4.0 has sparked rapid changes in the manufacturing and construction sectors, leading to a major shift in how prefab construction machines are designed and manufactured in a concurrent engineering environment. Design for X (DFX) is one of the most effective methods for implementing in...
Steel plate shear walls have typically been analyzed using quasi static and monotonic pushover analysis; however, dynamic excitations during an earthquake elicit different behaviour from the structure due to the nature of the loading. This report outlines the design and analysis of a steel plate...
As offsite construction is trending, an increasing number of construction products are fabricated in a controlled factory environment. By using automated machinery, the productivity and accuracy of construction-oriented products have been improved. However, as BIM models do not provide...