SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Alshehri, Naeem S.
- 1Anderson, Gwen.
- 1Batty, Matthew
- 1Cabral Pinto, Felipe A
- 1Commance, Jaycee M
- 1Deng, Jian
- 10Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 3Department of Mechanical Engineering
- 3Faculty of Nursing
- 2Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 2Department of Computing Science
- 1Department of Biological Sciences
- 4Deutsch, Clayton (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 2Li, Zukui (Chemical and Materials Engineering)
- 1AbouRizk, Simaan (Civil & Environmental Engineering)
- 1AbouRizk, Simaan (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 1Boisvert, Jeff (Mine Engineering)
- 1Cunha, Jose Carlos (Petrobras America Inc.)
The goal of top-k ranking is to rank individuals so that the best k of them can be determined. Depending on the application domain, an individual can be a person, a product, an event, or just a collection of data or information for which an ordering makes sense. In the context of databases, top-k...
This thesis sets out a workflow to quantify uncertainty of the Arrow Deposit, a tabular, vein type, high-grade, basement-hosted, uranium deposit located on NexGen Energy Limited’s 100%-owned Rook I property in northern Saskatchewan. The uncertainty associated with the volume, grade, and density...
Uncertainty in Life Cycle Assessments of Well-to-Wheel Greenhouse Gas Emissions of Transportation Fuels Derived from Various Crude OilsDownload
Growing concern over climate change has created pressure on the oil and gas industry to reduce their greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. Several life cycle assessment (LCA) studies have examined various crude oils in an attempt to determine which have the lowest and highest well-to-wheel (WTW) GHG...
Analysis of uncertainty in ore reserves impacts investment decisions, mine planning and sampling. Uncertainty is evaluated by geostatistical simulation and is affected by the amount of data and the modeling parameters. Incomplete uncertainty is given because the parameter uncertainty is ignored....
Estimating costs for construction projects is a complex and often uncertain process. Given the inherent uncertainty of estimating and the unique risk profile of each construction project, many owners use cost uncertainty analysis to understand a project’s range of potential costs. Since results...