Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R36D5PM8Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The influence of Cree language background on the perception of English consonant phonemes in first grade children Open Access
- Other title
Auditory perception in children.
English language--Study and teaching (Primary)--Cree speakers.
Second language acquisition.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Reich, Bonnie Beverly.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8579143
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:31:01-06:00
Original checksum: 7be3134d7e24eae5e95491aa77ac2d00
Well formed: true
Page count: 165