Libraries Staff Publications
This collection contains publications of staff at the University of Alberta Libraries.
Items in this Collection
- 48Campbell, Sandy
- 26Koufogiannakis, Denise
- 26Lacroix, Denis
- 21Polkinghorne, Sarah
- 21Wakaruk, A.
- 16Luyk, Sean
- 41Book reviews
- 15Evidence-based practice
- 14Academic libraries
- 14Information literacy
- 342University of Alberta Libraries
- 342University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 9Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 6Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 6Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Alberta Research Centre for Health Evidence (ARCHE)
- 4Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Digital Image Collection
Helping students learn how to navigate information—and misinformation—is as important as ever. The Canadian information literacy (IL) landscape continues to evolve along with rhetorical, theoretical, and contextual developments, such as the new Framework for Information Literacy for Higher...
Book chapter preprint from Exploring Discovery: The Front Door to your Library's Licensed and Digitized Content, ed. Kenneth J Varnum (ALA, 2016).
As academic librarians with faculty status increasingly embrace research engagement as a core value and requirement, one of the little studied questions is the extent to which they possess the requisite knowledge and skills to conduct high quality research and scholarship, and what further...
This poster for the NADDI 2016 conference shows the processes we implemented to pre-populate parts of our DDI-compatible metadata schema with publicly and locally available information. We have developed in-house scripts to export and import the metadata from resources such as NCBI,...