SearchSkip to Search Results
- 336Hill Times Publishing
- 268Toronto Stock Exchange
- 98Gould, K.
- 98Smreciu, A.
- 98Wood, S.
- 50Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 255Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 254Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 109Canada, Alberta, Fort McMurray
- 1044Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1044Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 754University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 254University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 243University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 113Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 273Article (Published)
- 125Research Material
- 81Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 80Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 71Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 62Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 57Department of Biological Sciences
- 53Department of Chemistry
- 53Department of Computing Science
- 7Stroulia, Eleni (Computing Science)
- 5Huang, Biao (Chemical and Materials Engineering)
- 5Lipsett, Michael (Mechanical Engineering)
- 5Sanders, Sean (Chemical and Materials Engineering)
- 4Gamal El-Din, Mohamed (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 4Parkins, John (Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology)
A teleoperation system consists of a teleoperator, a human operator, and a remote environment. Conditions involving system and controller parameters that ensure the teleoperator passivity can serve as control design guidelines to attain maximum teleoperation transparency while maintaining system...
A bilateral teleoperation system includes a human operator and an environment, which make the system stability analysis complicated due to their unknown, time-varying and nonlinear nature. Unable to have exact models for the human operator and the environment, it is typically assumed that they...
This thesis will engage with a multitude of critical theories, sociological studies, and political legislation in an attempt to demonstrate the role female-centered literature is playing in the cultural revision of the Irish nation at the turn of the twenty-first century. In an effort to...
"I have to do what I believe": Sudanese women's beliefs and resistance to hegemonic practices at home and during experiences of maternity care in Canada.Download
Background Evidence suggests that immigrant women having different ethnocultural backgrounds than those dominant in the host country have difficulty during their access to and reception of maternity care services, but little knowledge exists on how factors such as ethnic group and cultural...
"Identity" Constructions in Online Learning Events: Gender, Subjectivities, and the Productive Effects of PowerDownload
ABSTRACT Advances in computer technology have created powerful opportunities for learners to engage with others, producing very different contexts for learning, and for negotiating our very way of being. Yet, engagement in these virtual learning environments also raises many questions around how...
My purpose in this research was to examine women contemporary dancers’ positive experiences. While previous research in women’s dance experiences exit, it tends to focus on the negative outcomes of dance participation. Using a phenomenologically inspired approach I sought to answer the following...
In this thesis we study operator ideals on ordered Banach spaces such as Banach lattices, $C^*$-algebras, and noncommutative function spaces. The first part of this work is concerned with the domination problem: the relationship between order and algebraic ideals of operators. Fremlin, Dodds...
One of the Dialogue of the Saviour’s most prominent features is the female character Mary who participates with other disciples in a discussion with Jesus. Most texts in the Nag Hammadi codices including the Dialogue of the Saviour have been traditionally labeled as Gnostic. This study...
If the 19th century was witness to a shift in awareness of time as a concept, and the 20th century revealed awareness in the power of language, then the 21st century will be characterized by keen spatial awareness. Despite the assumption that space would become insignificant in the digital age,...