SearchSkip to Search Results
- 338Hill Times Publishing
- 263Toronto Stock Exchange
- 213Bryan, Dr. Alan L.
- 213Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 211Ami, Dr. H. M.
- 208Lindsey Commandeur
- 206lithic tools
- 157Stock exchanges--canada--tables--periodicals
- 153Toronto stock exchange--periodicals
- 98Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 92Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 872Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 872Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 747University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 250University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 241University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 213Anthropology, Department of
- 296Article (Published)
- 90Research Material
- 46Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 70Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 65Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 53Department of Computing Science
- 49Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 45Department of Biological Sciences
- 39Department of Chemistry
Birds can be used as indicators to monitor success of programs encouraging prairie landowners to increase biodiversity. Using a case study from Alberta, Canada, this paper compares bird diversity measures at the farm scale and examines their consistency across different habitat types to test for...
Background: Although essay questions are used in the admissions process in many medical schools, there has been little research on how applicants respond to essay questions. Aims: The purpose of this study was to explore how applicants to medical school approach essay questions used in the...
"Her world gets smaller and smaller with nothing to look forward to”: Dimensions of social inclusion and exclusion among rural dementia care networksDownload
The purpose of this research was to critique the nature of rural dementia care from the perspectives of persons with dementia, their family caregivers and home care providers through a social inclusion/exclusion lens. A critical gerontology approach within a human rights framework (Townsend,...
Grounded in the methodologies of New Historicism, New Criticism, Subaltern Studies, and Colonial Discourse Analysis, this dissertation explores Englishwomen’s fictions of the nautch girl (or Indian dancing girl) at the turn of the century. Writing between 1880 to 1920, and within the context of...
The practice of appropriating a sign, icon or trope with an already-established meaning and investing it with a new meaning to produce a sign that retains both original and revised meanings is one example of what scholar Henry Louis Gates calls “Signifyin(g)”. I argue herein that musician George...
Submitted on April 26, 2011 in fulfillment of the degree of BA Honours Romance Languages; Supervisor: Dr. William Anselmi
This thesis examines the role architecture played in the negotiation of power between local government and the Bourbon monarchy in Bordeaux after the Fronde— the civil war that was waged in France during the seventeenth century. By considering the construction and development of the Château...