SearchSkip to Search Results
- 348Hill Times Publishing
- 285Ami, Dr. H. M.
- 285Bryan, Dr. Alan L.
- 285Curtis Scally
- 285Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 267Toronto Stock Exchange
- 238lithic tools
- 166Stock exchanges--canada--tables--periodicals
- 129Toronto stock exchange--periodicals
- 126Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 772Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 772Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 713University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 285Anthropology, Department of
- 285Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
- 254University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 172Article (Published)
- 28Conference/Workshop Presentation
- 16Research Material
- 54Department of Biological Sciences
- 49Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 47Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
- 38Department of Computing Science
- 38Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 31Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
"But we can't go back": Unexpected consequences of raising expectations through organizational leadership development.Download
In 2004, a provincial cancer agency in Canada developed and implemented a provincewide Leadership Development Initiative (LDI) to enhance organizational leadership and relationships. Research using a quasi-experimental survey design determined whether LDI implementation influenced the emotional...
"Just the facts, ma'am": newspaper depictions of women council candidates during the 2007 Alberta municipal electionDownload
Do women municipal politicians encounter the same level of media bias as their national counterparts? This question guided a study of how three daily and three community newspapers portrayed women and men council candidates during the 2007 Alberta municipal election. Using content and discourse...
The purpose of the research study was to inquire into the experiences of youth who leave school before graduating with a high school diploma. Through the narrative inquiries into the life and school stories of the participants, several threads are identified, providing opportunity for further...
If wonder is the beginning of philosophy, then Plato’s Lesser Hippias is not wanting in this regard. In it, we encounter a Socrates that appears to be very different than the one we meet in other Platonic dialogues for this Socrates puts forth strange and terrible views. Indeed, he seems to argue...
This thesis explores the issues surrounding the teaching of English to high school students in the province of Alberta. Its central premise is that high school students studying academic English are increasingly skeptical about the value of literature, and subsequently lack engagement with the...
The poorer health status of First Nations, Inuit, Métis (FN/I/M) people in Canada is unacceptable and requires urgent attention. One potential means of improving FN/I/M health is to focus on improving training of medical students to enhance cultural safety. Experiential, community based...