SearchSkip to Search Results
- 348Hill Times Publishing
- 267Toronto Stock Exchange
- 74Fraser, Marion
- 74Villatoro, Valentin (Supervisor)
- 49Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 23Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 166Stock exchanges--canada--tables--periodicals
- 129Toronto stock exchange--periodicals
- 126Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 88Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 50Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 796Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 796Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 713University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 254University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 167University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Publinet
- 89Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
A cluster-based router is a new router architecture that is composed of a cluster of commodity processing nodes interconnected by a high-speed and low-latency network. It inherits packet processing extensibility from the software router, and forwarding performance scalability from clustering....
A Comparative Analysis of Consumer Attitudes Towards Food Safety, Animal Testing and Traceability in the Meat Industry: Japan and CanadaDownload
In this research consumers’ attitudes towards general food safety and their perceptions of the safety of beef in Japan and Canada are examined. Risk perceptions, the willingness to pay for beef traceability from farm to final consumer and the willingness to pay for animal testing for bovine...
A Net Present Value Model of Natural Gas Exploitation in Northern Alberta: An Analysis of Land Values in Woodland Caribou RangesDownload
This report was prepared for the purpose of providing background documentation of inputs to be used in mathematical programming models and papers, which are being prepared for our research project: Ecological and economic tradeoff analysis of conservation strategies for woodland caribou. The...
This project assesses the four dimensional computed tomography (4DCT) capabilities of the Philips Brilliance Big Bore CT scanner (Philips Medical Systems, Cleveland, OH). A mechanical phantom imparts clinically relevant motions to acrylic spheres of various diameters. The size, shape, and...
With the emergence of a new service delivery model, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), interest in quality management in the planning and operation of SaaS systems is increasing significantly. Most current quality management approaches for SaaS focus primarily on the perspective of service provider....
In my introduction, I describe a spontaneous vision where an image of my inner child ran out from the adult me, crying into the arms of Jesus. My research focus was to discover the significance of this child image and her role in my midlife individuation process. I was interested in this because...