SearchSkip to Search Results
- 344Hill Times Publishing
- 263Toronto Stock Exchange
- 24Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 13TSX Venture Exchange
- 13University of Alberta. Western Centre for Economic Research.
- 250Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 250Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 65Corporate governance--Case studies
- 65Corporations--Case studies
- 65Industrial management--Case studies
- 698University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 418Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 418Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 250University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 244University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Publinet
- 65University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Consumer Published Product Portfolio
"You meant to do that:" Examining reactive and proactive aggression and their relations to social and emotional correlatesDownload
This study investigated the relations between teacher-rated reactive and proactive aggression and self-ratings of peer intimacy, peer group integration, inhibition of anger and coping with anger in children in grade 4 to grade 6 (n = 519). Grade and gender differences in the study variables were...
Hypothetical bias arises when values which people say they place on a good or service differ systematically from the values people reveal for the same good or service through actual, binding economic transactions. Studies of hypothetical bias with respect to public goods often use charitable...
2-D pore and core scale visualization and modeling of immiscible and miscible CO2 injection in fractured systemsDownload
Pore scale interaction between matrix and fracture during miscible and immiscible CO2 injection was studied experimentally using visual models. Initially, visualization experiments were conducted on 2-D glass bead packed models by injecting n-heptane (solvent) displacing different kinds of...
A 10 kDa acyl-CoA binding protein (ACBP) from Brassica napus enhances acyl exchange between acyl-CoA and phosphatidylcholineDownload
The gene encoding a 10-kDa acyl-CoA-binding protein (ACBP) from Brassica napus wasover-expressed in developing seeds of Arabidopsis thaliana. Biochemical analysis of T2andT3A. thaliana seeds revealed a signiﬁcant increase in polyunsaturated fatty acids (FAs)(18:2cisD9,12and 18:3cisD9,12,15) at...
A Cluster based Free Viewpoint Video System using Region-tree based Scene Reconstruction
Free viewpoint video (FVV) has been widely speculated as one of the next generation of visual media applications. By taking advantage of camera array based multiple imaging techniques, FVV enables free viewpoint navigation to invoke a sense of “being immersed” for the viewers. This thesis...
In daily life, both animals and humans are often faced with the task of returning to previously visited locations. In many cases, an organism must be able to (1) establish a directional frame of reference and (2) determine location based on surrounding cues in order to solve this problem....