SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Adamowicz, Wiktor
- 3Chambers, Edward J.
- 3Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 3Library and Information Studies Alumni Association (LISAA)
- 3University of Alberta. Western Centre for Economic Research.
- 3Veeman, Michele M.
- 4Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 3Broilers (Chickens)--Feeding and feeds
- 3Canada, Alberta
- 639Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 639Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 19Biological Sciences, Department of
- 18Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 13Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 8Computing Science, Department of
This paper is based on field world undertaken in Sengezi Resettlement Area (Hwedza District) during 1995-7. The research was qualitative in nature, beginning with Participatory Rural Appraisal workshops (PRA), which led to the development of five different formal interview schedules for villagers...
"Then It's Clear Who Owns the Trees": Evaluating Privitization in the Social Forest in a Zimbabwean Resettlement AreaDownload
The value that associates private property regimes with better management of arable land played a consistent role in colonial policy and practice in \"African\" areas of Southern/Rhodesia (Zimbabwe). In the woodlands, however, common property management systems characterized African areas. This...
Technical report TR97-04. Genetic algorithms (GAs) are probabilistic search algorithms that are loosely based on biological evolution. Analyzing genetic algorithms has proven difficult, for a variety of reasons, but a landscape paradigm that rigorously models the search of GAs has become...