SearchSkip to Search Results
- 6Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 4Faid, Peter
- 3Good, A. G.
- 3Library and Information Studies Alumni Association (LISAA)
- 3Salomaa, Diana
- 2Berg, R. T.
- 14Instrumental music
- 10Vocal music
- 9Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 6Plasma spectroscopy
- 4Atomic spectroscopy
- 540Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 540Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 25Music, Department of
- 25Music, Department of/Concert Programmes
- 14Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 9Biological Sciences, Department of
- 25Research Material
- 22Article (Published)
- 2Conference/Workshop Presentation
A 77‐K cold stage has been developed for spectroscopic measurements in an optical microscope. This stage eliminates fogging of the optical windows observed in an earlier design by adding vacuum jackets around the liquid nitrogen transfer lines and by maximizing the sample‐to‐environment distance...
A Mark-Recapture Study of Trematode Parasitism in Overwintered Helisoma anceps (Pulmonata), with Special Reference to Halipegus occidualis (Hemiuridae).Download
A collection of 556 snails, Helisoma anceps, was made from a pond in the Piedmont area of North Carolina during October 1987. Snails were measured and assayed for trematode parasitism, and then 500 randomly selected individuals were marked and returned to the pond. Collections made between 23...