SearchSkip to Search Results
- 6Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 4Faid, Peter
- 3Good, A. G.
- 3Library and Information Studies Alumni Association (LISAA)
- 3Salomaa, Diana
- 2Berg, R. T.
- 9Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 6Plasma spectroscopy
- 4Atomic spectroscopy
- 4Canada, Alberta
- 4Canada, Alberta, Fort McMurray
- 540Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 540Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 14Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 9Biological Sciences, Department of
- 9Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 5Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
A Mark-Recapture Study of Trematode Parasitism in Overwintered Helisoma anceps (Pulmonata), with Special Reference to Halipegus occidualis (Hemiuridae).Download
A collection of 556 snails, Helisoma anceps, was made from a pond in the Piedmont area of North Carolina during October 1987. Snails were measured and assayed for trematode parasitism, and then 500 randomly selected individuals were marked and returned to the pond. Collections made between 23...