SearchSkip to Search Results
- 6Parlee, Brenda
- 5Tracking Change
- 2Parlee, Brenda; Maloney, Elaine
- 2Parlee, Brenda; Traditional Knowledge and Strengthening Partnerships Committee of the Mackenzie River Basin Board
- 2UofA Research Ethics Board
- 1Aurora Research Institute (ARI)
- 1Annual non-SSHRCC cash and in-kind contributions summary
- 1Local and Traditional Knowledge, Community-Based Monitoring, Climate Change, Resource Development, Fishing Livelihoods
- 1Mackenzie River Basin, Canada; Lower Mekong Basin, Thailand; Lower Amazon Basin (Tapajos Sub-Basin), Brazil
- 1Mid Term Review, responses from Project Director
- 1Terms of Reference, mission, purpose, objectives, guiding principles, governance structure
- 1Tracking Change, research license
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the parties who wish to collaborate on a research project entitled: Tracking Change: Local and Traditional Knowledge in Watershed Governance (the ‘Research Project’) under the direction of Brenda Parlee (the ‘Project Director’ or ‘PD’).
Tracking Change - Research Partnership Agreement (MOU) with the Traditional Knowledge and Strengthening Partnerships Committee of the Mackenzie River Basin Board (MRRB), University of Alberta and TC partners
Tracking Change Project: Individuals carrying out research project as part of the requirements of the Tracking Change: The Role of Local and Traditional Knowledge in Watershed Governance project, are subject to the terms set out in this Agreement. It is understood that results of supported...
The Midterm Report provided an overall view of what the partnership has accomplished by the midpoint of the award, and information to allow the Midterm Review Committee to assess the progress of activities undertaken during this time. The Review Committee met with the Project Director and...