SearchSkip to Search Results
- 492University of Alberta Libraries
- 350University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 49University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Presentations
- 37University of Alberta Libraries/Health Sciences Search Filters
- 35University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Instructional Materials
- 10University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Reports
- 76Campbell, Sandy
- 36Tjosvold, Lisa
- 28Luyk, Sean
- 27Koufogiannakis, Denise
- 25Dorgan, Marlene
- 23Polkinghorne, Sarah
The connectedness of music—to specific places and spaces—is compelling. Forms of cultural production ranging from books, films, television, and the news media, use the associations wemake between musical genres, moods, and sounds to specific geographies, to evoke ideas and perceptions about these...
This paper contains a list of criteria to help librarians decide when it is important to keep print copies of journal subscriptions.
"Criteria for Selecting Electronic Books in an Academic Library: Will we ever need to buy paper again?"Download
Based on the assumption that all books will soon be available in both electronic and paper formats, selections librarians will soon be faced with a format decision for each title they purchase. The work of Summerfield, Mandel and Kantor at Columbia University has given us some early information...
The poorer health status of First Nations, Inuit, Métis (FN/I/M) people in Canada is unacceptable and requires urgent attention. One potential means of improving FN/I/M health is to focus on improving training of medical students to enhance cultural safety. Experiential, community based...