SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Toolkit for Grant Success
- 1Toolkit for Grant Success/Educational Materials (Toolkit for Grant Success)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Images of Research Competition
- 1Images of Research Competition/Images of Research Competition 2021
How Women Varsity Athletes High in Self-Compassion Experience Unexpected Stressors Surrounding CompetitionDownload
Athletes appraise unexpected stressors as more threatening than expected stressors (Dugdale et al., 2002) and women varsity athletes have reported experiencing a high proportion of unexpected competition-related stressors (Holt et al., 2007). Self-compassion appears to promote adaptive appraisals...
Plants encompass every aspect of humanity; from maize to cassava, rice to canola, we have cultivated crops for 23,000 years. Yet, despite how vast our understanding of plants is, there exist misconceptions that they are inactive, insensitive, and incapable of perceiving and responding to...
Update on Sex and Gender Peer Review in the Project Competition, June 6, 2018