SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Thane Chambers
- 1Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 1Dempsey, Dale, Manager, Foundation Grant
- 1Grant Assist Program
- 1Simala-Grant, Joanne - Director, Health Research Funding Initatives
- 75Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 52Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/University Delegate (CIHR) Information
- 9Temporary Community
- 8Temporary Community/Temporary Collection
- 5Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources & Workshops – Budget
- 4Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources – non-OOGP non-training competitions
Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) held a series of Question & Answer webinars on the Foundation Grant: 2016 stage 1 application starting the end of September 2016. These PowerPoint from these webinars may be downloaded here.
CIHR offered online information sessions to students and university staff about CIHR awards programs as well as improvements made to these. CIHR trainee funding opportunity details were discussed, tips for applicants and guidelines on how to submit an application were provided.
Pre-announcements and Call for Stories: 1) HIV/AIDS Biomedical and Clinical Research Team Grants 2) CIHR Centres for HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C and other STBBIs Population Health and Health Services Research 3) Call for Stories: Canada Exhibit at International AIDS
CIHR Strategic Competition Results with decisions in May 2018.