SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Reading (Elementary)
- 2Reading comprehension
- 1Campbell, Katherine
- 1Georgiou, George
- 1Laing, Wilma Winnifred.
- 1Lemire, Josée N
- 1Lim-Alparaque, Idrenne
- 1Michon, Gordon Robert.
- 6Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 6Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Education, Faculty of
- 1Education, Faculty of/ENGAGE 2017: Celebration of Research and Teaching Excellence
- 1Equity Diversity Inclusion Community (EDI)
- 1Equity Diversity Inclusion Community (EDI)/Journal Articles (Equity Diversity Inclusion)
Computer based models of teaching and learning are receiving renewed attention in the post-secondary sector. In the province of Alberta, Canada, over $40000000 (Canadian) has been made available to the adult learning system under the Learning Enhancement Envelope (LEE) funding initiative, for...
Vocabulary plays an important role in students’ ability to understand academic content. For Francophone students in a minority setting, a poor vocabulary not only results in their difficulty at grasping the content, but it also impedes their ability to understand reading materials in core...
We evaluated two experimenter-delivered, small group word reading programs among at-risk poor readers in grade 1 classes of regular elementary schools using a two-arm dual site matched control trial intervention. Readers with word reading scores below the 30th percentile (n = 201) were deemed...