SearchSkip to Search Results
- 70Reading comprehension
- 26Reading (Elementary)
- 7Reading (Primary)
- 6English language--Syntax
- 5Oral reading
- 5Recollection (Psychology)
- 2Cheng, Pui-wan
- 2Lupart, Michael E. C.
- 1Ally, Mohamed.
- 1Anderson, Heather June.
- 1Beebe, Mona Jane.
- 1Bond, Jeanette Olivine
- 68Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 68Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of/Speech Pathology and Audiology
- 1Educational Psychology, Department of
- 1Educational Psychology, Department of/Journal Articles (Educational Psychology)
This meta-analysis examined 36 studies comparing autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and control groups in reading comprehension. Three moderators (semantic knowledge, decoding skill, PIQ) and two text types (high vs. low social knowledge) were examined as predictors of reading comprehension in ASD....