During the week of September 24, we will be implementing some features to improve ERA. Some users may encounter errors when depositing or editing files. We apologize for any potential inconvenience, and will remove this message when we are done our maintenance upgrade!
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 69Reading comprehension
- 26Reading (Elementary)
- 7Reading (Primary)
- 6English language--Syntax
- 5Oral reading
- 5Recollection (Psychology)
- 2Cheng, Pui-wan
- 2Lupart, Michael E. C.
- 1Ally, Mohamed.
- 1Anderson, Heather June.
- 1Beebe, Mona Jane.
- 1Bond, Jeanette Olivine
- 67Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 67Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of/Speech Pathology and Audiology
- 1Educational Psychology, Department of
- 1Educational Psychology, Department of/Journal Articles (Educational Psychology)
This meta-analysis examined 36 studies comparing autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and control groups in reading comprehension. Three moderators (semantic knowledge, decoding skill, PIQ) and two text types (high vs. low social knowledge) were examined as predictors of reading comprehension in ASD....