SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Boulanger, Pierre
- 1Carey, Jason
- 1Logan, Heather Anne
- 1Major, Paul
- 1McKertcher, Adam
- 1Poulin, Jolene
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Art and Design, Department of
- 1Art and Design, Department of/Master's Theses (Art & Design)
- 1WISEST Summer Research Program
- 1WISEST Summer Research Program/WISEST Research Posters
Reproduction of anatomical structures by rapid prototyping has proven to be a valid adjunct for craniofacial surgery, providing alternative methods to produce prostheses and development of surgical guides. The aim of this study was to introduce a methodology to fabricate asymmetric human...
Healthcare is an inherently risky sector for innovation. In particular, breakthrough innovations pose an even greater risk for investment and potential consequences for the end user. These factors make the healthcare sector inherently risk averse, resulting in medical devices that become...
Utility of Digital Surgical Simulation Planning and Solid Free Form Modeling in Fibula Free Flap Mandibular ReconstructionDownload
The purpose of the present study was to contribute to the growing body of knowledge and technical understanding of surgical design and simulation in fibula free flap mandibular reconstruction (FFFMR). The current study provided three key findings. (1) There was no statistically significant...