SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/OSRIN Staff Reports
Due to the extensive usage of caustics and increased level of water recycling, the inevitable increase in salinity of recycle process water is a growing challenge in the current water-based bitumen extraction process. The present work concerns about how salinity affects bitumen recovery from...
Estimating accurate images of the subsurface is one of the end products of seismic data processing. Numerical solutions to the wave equation allow designing linearized forward operators. The adjoint of the linearized forward operator is used to image the interior of the earth. The adjoint...
Glossary of Terms and Acronyms used in Oil Sands Mining, Processing and Environmental Management - December 2014 UpdateDownload
Glossaries help provide a common understanding of the language and acronyms used in various specialized fields such as oil sands mining, processing and environmental management. This broad subject area is comprised of many different technical fields, each of which has its own language. There...
Intake of antioxidants through diet is known to be important in reducing oxidative damage in cells and improving human health. Although eggs are known for their exceptional, nutritional quality, they are not generally considered as antioxidant foods. This review aims to establish the importance...