SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Unterschultz, Jim
- 1Adamowicz, Wiktor
- 1Hauer, Grant
- 1Jagodinski, Robert
- 1LaRade, Shawna Elizabeth
- 1Mumey, Glen
- 3Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 2Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Staff Papers (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
- 1Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Project Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
A Net Present Value Model of Natural Gas Exploitation in Northern Alberta: An Analysis of Land Values in Woodland Caribou RangesDownload
This report was prepared for the purpose of providing background documentation of inputs to be used in mathematical programming models and papers, which are being prepared for our research project: Ecological and economic tradeoff analysis of conservation strategies for woodland caribou. The...
Investment Analysis of Agri-Food Ventures: What Risk Premia are Appropriate? The Silence of the LiteratureDownload
Financial principles of project investment analysis with the cost and benefit flows over time. Invariably, the correct future cash flows and exact risks are unknown. The agricultural academic literature devotes substantial energy to discussing the estimation of the cash flows but it is relatively...
Since European settlement the Aspen Parkland has been subject to agricultural intensification. This research assessed the agronomic, ecologic and economic impact of native Parkland conversion into tame pasture, by building on a study initiated in 1980 investigating the short-term agronomic...
A farmer planning to use Net Present Value (NPV) analysis on machinery requires estimates of operating benefits over time, an estimate of terminal or salvage values and a risk-adjusted discount rate. Using financial market information and related Root Mean Square Errors on machinery value...