SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Farm machinery
- 2Finance, Public--Alberta--Accounting--Periodicals
- 2Risk management
- 1Corporations, Government--Alberta--Economic aspects
- 1Economic depreciation
- 1Farm management
- 2Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 2Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Staff Papers (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
- 2Western Centre for Economic Research
- 2Western Centre for Economic Research/Information Bulletins (Western Centre for Economic Research)
Secondary asset market data for combines and tractors used to estimate and separate out historical economic depreciation, embodied technological change and time value change. Combines and tractors generally exhibit constant geometric economic depreciation on a year to year basis. Depreciation...
A farmer planning to use Net Present Value (NPV) analysis on machinery requires estimates of operating benefits over time, an estimate of terminal or salvage values and a risk-adjusted discount rate. Using financial market information and related Root Mean Square Errors on machinery value...