SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Trimble, Linda
- 2Abu-Laban, Yasmeen
- 1Begin, Diane A.
- 1Calder, M.
- 1Campbell, Kathryn J. (Supervisor)
- 1Chaw-Kant, J.
- 4Political Science, Department of
- 4Political Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Political Science)
- 2Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 2Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Living and Learning Expo, 1986.
This article describes how the Canadian printed news media depicted the homeless and their situations between 1987 and 2007. Our study used a descriptive, cross-sectional design and a content analysis was conducted on selected newspaper articles on homelessness issues. The main themes were...
Communicating risk information to promote adoption of protective behaviours was challenging during the 2009 H1N1 influenza pandemic. Focus group research in Alberta, Canada involving 65 seniors aged 65 and older suggests this population had difficulty comprehending risk information due to...