We will be performing routine ERA maintenance starting 3PM Tuesday Feb 19 until 3PM Wednesday Feb 20. ERA searches and downloads will perform as usual, but the "Deposit" and "Edit" function will be suspended during the maintenance period. When the work is complete, we'll remove this notice. Thanks for your understanding!
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Cannon, K.R.
- 3Green, J. E.
- 3Landsburg, S.
- 2BGC Engineering Inc.
- 2Hilchie, G. J.
- 2Land Resources Network Ltd.
- 27Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 10Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/AOSERP Reports
- 9Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/RRTAC Reports
- 4Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/OSRIN Technical Reports
- 3Alberta Centre for Reclamation and Restoration Ecology (ACRRE)
- 3Alberta Centre for Reclamation and Restoration Ecology (ACRRE)/TransCanada Historical Research Reports
The objective of this literature review is to briefly discuss and summarize the available vegetation literature pertinent to the Alberta Oil Sands Environmental Research Program (AOSERP) study area. It is intended that this review provide one basis for evaluating the current progress regarding...
The enhancement or creation of wildlife habitat is receiving increased attention as a viable reclamation alternative for disturbed sites as a result of better reclamation technology, increased government and public awareness of the importance of wildlife, the realization of the adaptability of...