SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Learning Disabilities
- 1Basic Psychological Needs
- 1Cognitive Profiles
- 3The Alberta Consortium for Motivation and Emotion (ACME)
- 2The Alberta Consortium for Motivation and Emotion (ACME)/Research Briefs (ACME)
- 1The Alberta Consortium for Motivation and Emotion (ACME)/Journal Articles (ACME)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Accessibility in Questionnaire Research: Integrating Universal Design to Increase the Participation of Individuals With Learning DisabilitiesDownload
This paper explores how to apply the principles of accommodations and universal design (UD) in research methods involved in quantitative research (e.g. questionnaires). In particular, we focus on how to make research more accessible for individuals with Learning Disabilities (LD), while also...
This study compares the role of cognitive processes in children diagnosed with learning disabilities (LD) through the traditional aptitude-achievement discrepancy model with students diagnosed on the basis of their low achievement alone. Historically, in North American settings, LD has been...