SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Adria, Marco (Supervisor)
- 2John B. Smith
- 1 Oh, S.
- 1Abou-Setta, Ahmed M.
- 1Azad, Meghan B.
- 1Aziz Khalid
- 14Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 14Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 6Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 5Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 2Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 2Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
This study examines the progress of young adult (YA) literature in the twenty-first century, as influenced by Web 2.0 social networking technology and sliding structural temporalities of age and maturity in these digital times. The context is Stephenie Meyer’s popular Twilight saga, a pioneering...