SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5Information technology
- 1Computer Uses in Education
- 1Educational innovations--Alberta--Case studies
- 1Bruchal, Terrence A.
- 1Campbell, Katherine
- 1Campbell, Sandy
- 1Chambers, Thane
- 1Kulchitsky, Jack D.
- 1Li, Jin
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1School of Business
- 1School of Business/e-Service Symposium 2006
- 1Equity Diversity Inclusion Community (EDI)
- 1Equity Diversity Inclusion Community (EDI)/Journal Articles (Equity Diversity Inclusion)
Most studies of gender and information technology have investigated gender differences in the relationships between education and achievement, and attitudes towards and use of computers. Few have explored gendered experiences of faculty members using learning technologies in higher education. The...
Really Simple Syndication? Faculty and Residents' Adoption of RSS Feeds Following an Instruction SessionDownload
We hypothesized that offering instruction on RSS would be useful to health sciences faculty and medical residents, and would lead to increased use of RSS.
Session: Industry Applications
Two Papers: 1. Determinants of Permission Email Effectiveness. Presenter: Jin Li, University of Alberta. Co-author: Paul R. Messinger, University of Alberta. 2. Changes in Service Delivery in Residential Real Estate. Presenter: Jane Saber, University of Texas, Tyler. Co-author: Paul R. Messinger,...