SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Field, Catherine J.
- 1Baracos, Vickie E.
- 1Clandinin, M. Thomas
- 1Coltman, D. W.
- 1Coulombe, Marilyne G.
- 1Ewaschuk, Julia B.
- 7Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 7Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 4Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 4Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
The Role of Haemocytes in the Immune Response of Biomphalaria glabrata against Schistosoma mansoni: Investigations into Haematopoiesis and Pattern Recognition ReceptorsDownload
Snails (Gastropoda) serve as hosts for the larval development of many medically and agriculturally important digenean trematodes (parasitic flatworms), including schistosomes, blood flukes that collectively infect more than 260 million people globally. Compatibility between snails and digeneans...
The inflammatory response is a complex biological process initiated following the recognition of noxious stimuli. It is composed of an elaborate cascade of both pro- and anti-inflammatory mediators, essential for effective defenses against infection, the removal of damaged cells, and the...