SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
- 1Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative/Journal Articles & Research Abstracts (Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative)
- 1Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of
- 1Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of
- 1Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
Conditional proteolysis is a crucial process regulating the abundance of key regulatory proteins associated with the cell cycle, differentiation pathways, or cellular response to abiotic stress in eukaryotic and prokaryotic organisms. We provide evidence that conditional proteolysis is involved...
Development of an experimental setup for measuring vacuum decay in dual-wall fiber-reinforced composite pipesDownload
Thermal management and energy input are required to maintain working fluids, i.e., liquefied natural gas, liquid nitrogen, and multi-phase fluids within their optimal working conditions. Increasing a pipes’ thermal resistance, e.g., utilizing vacuum insulation, is one method of minimizing energy...
On the importance of the choice of wind stress forcing to the modeling of the Mediterranean Sea circulationDownload
A 1/4° degree ocean general circulation model is used to examine the role that four different wind stress climatologies play on the circulation of the Mediterranean. The wind stress climatologies examined are those derived from numerical weather prediction models (National Meteorological Center...