SearchSkip to Search Results
- 53Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 53Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 16Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 16Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 7Nursing, Faculty of
- 4Nursing, Faculty of/Health Equity
This dissertation is about the work of melancholy in the Victorian realist novel, particularly those texts written in the late 1840s. The representation of melancholy affords an examination of a wide scope of issues that relate to the family, generally, and to the role of the middle-class women...