SearchSkip to Search Results
- 6Educational games
- 1Chemistry--Study and teaching (Secondary)
- 1Children--Writing--Effect of play on
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 3Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 3Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Medical Education
- 1Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Department of
- 1Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Department of/Posters (Medical Microbiology and Immunology)
Brainspan Learning Games: What's in it for Instructors?
Background: A multiplayer learning game was developed for use in the preclinical courses at our medical school. The resource was developed from two perspectives: student and instructor. Students use the game to review course concepts and to test themselves for exam preparation. Instructors have...
Student Assessment of Learning Gains (with E-resources)
In the health professions, even more so than in other programs, a mastery of content related to patient care and infection control is of paramount importance. Nursing students and dental hygiene students are required to take MMI 133, Medical Microbiology for Health Professionals. This is a large...
Background: An asynchronous multiplayer online learning game was developed for use in the preclinical courses at our medical school. This game system is now used by other courses in the Faculty of Medicine and is gaining popularity in other faculties. The resource was developed according to...