SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Computing Science, Department of
- 1Computing Science, Department of/Technical Reports (Computing Science)
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
Information networks represent relations in data, relationships typically ignored in iid (independent and identically distributed) data. Such networks abound, like coauthorships in bibliometrics, cellphone call graphs in telecommunication, students interactions in Education, etc. A large body of...
Education has been significantly affected by the emergence of new technologies. Appropriate implementation of technology in education can facilitate teaching and learning, increase student engagement and participation, and elevate student achievement. A major practice of technology integration in...
Technical report TR01-05. Web-based technology is often the technology of choice for distance education given the ease of use of the tools to browse the resources on the Web, the relative affordability of accessing the ubiquitous Web, and the simplicity of deploying and maintaining resources on...