SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Biological Sciences, Department of
- 2Biological Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Biological Sciences)
- 2Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of
- 2Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Department of/Research Publications (Mathematical and Statistical Sciences)
- 2The NSERC TRIA Network (TRIA-Net)
- 2The NSERC TRIA Network (TRIA-Net)/Journal Articles (TRIA-Net)
Melodie Kunegel-Lion, Rory L. McIntosh, Mark A. Lewis
The data presented in this article are related to the research article entitled “Mountain pine beetle outbreak duration and pine mortality depend on direct control effort” . This article provides presence of mountain pine beetle infested trees detected by the Saskatchewan Forest Service on a...
Mélodie Kunegel-Lion, Mark A. Lewis
The efficacy of direct control methods in bark beetle outbreaks is a disputed topic. While some studies report that control reduces tree mortality, others see little effect. Existing models, linking control rate to beetle population dynamics and tree infestations, give insights, but there is a...