SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Diffusion coefficient
- 1Activation energy
- 1Adhesion receptor
- 1Articular cartilage
- 1Correlated random walk
- 1Chemical and Materials Engineering, Department of
- 1Chemical and Materials Engineering, Department of/Research Articles and Materials (Chemical and Materials Engineering)
- 1Surgery, Department of
- 1Surgery, Department of/Orthopaedic Surgery
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
Objective: Osteochondral allografting is an effective method to treat large osteochondral defects but difficulties in tissue preservation have significantly limited the application of this technique. Successful cryopreservation of articular cartilage (AC) could improve the clinical availability...
Quantitative analysis of single particle tracking experiments: applying ecological methods in cellular biologyDownload
Single-particle tracking (SPT) is a method used to study the diffusion of various molecules within the cell. SPT involves tagging proteins with optical labels and observing their individual two-dimensional trajectories with a microscope. The analysis of this data provides important information...