SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Determinate/Determinable Distinction
- 1Philosophy, Department of
- 1Philosophy, Department of/Journal Articles (Philosophy)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Alberta Research Centre for Health Evidence (ARCHE)
Background: Methamphetamine (MA) is a potent stimulant that is readily available. Its effects are similar to cocaine, but the drug has a profile associated with increased acute and chronic toxicities. The objective of this systematic review was to identify and synthesize literature on risk...
Industrial organizations rely on the safe and efficient operation of their assets to manufacture products and provide services with high quality. As a result of widespread mechanization, maintenance costs have increased significantly over the years. Maintenance is essential to keeping engineering...
Does the notion of ground, as it has recently been employed by metaphysicians, point to a single unified phenomenon (the “Unity Hypothesis”)? Jonathan Schaffer holds that the phenomenon of grounding exhibits the unity characteristic of a single genus. In defense of this hypothesis, Schaffer...