SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Ali, Mohamed Ali Hassan
- 1Intercontinental Engineering of Alberta Ltd.
- 1Prasad, V.
- 1Wang, L.
- 1Yang, S.
- 1Zachariah, A.
- 1Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
- 1Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative/Journal Articles & Research Abstracts (Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative)
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Government of Alberta Reports
A collection of working papers that helped inform the final report and recommendations, including: • Recommended Models for Calculating Diffusion From Point Sources With Applications to the Athabasca Bituminous Sands Area Western Research & Development Ltd • Meteorological Aspects of the...
Agglomerate formation is a common phenomenon that can cause operating problems in the fluid coking reactor. When agglomerates form they provide longer diffusion paths of the reaction products through the liquid layers and liquid bridges within the agglomerate, which leads to higher mass transfer...