SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 2Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
- 2Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative/Journal Articles & Research Abstracts (Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative)
- 1Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Program
- 1Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Program/Journal Articles (Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering)
Abstract: The objective of this study was to experimentally simulate interactions between liquid manure and soil in diffusion-dominant areas beneath earthen manure storage (EMS). A previous radial diffusion cell method was modified to include an anaerobic chamber that employed a plastic glove bag...
Natural Clinoptilolite Composite Coated Stainless Steel Tubular Membranes for Water Softening and DesalinationDownload
Water is an essential resource for life and sources of fresh water are limited. As population and industries are increasing around the world the need for reuse the water is increased. One of the most important industries in Alberta, Canada is oilsands industry. Steam assisted gravity drainage...
Separation of Hydrogen and Carbon Dioxide from Syngas Using Clinoptilolite Natural Zeolite and Ordinary Portland Cement Composite MembranesDownload
Separating hydrogen and carbon dioxide from syngas is a necessary step for many industrial processes. Membrane separations are an attractive solution as they can operate at process temperatures (200-500 °C) and operate with a simple process. Pure thermally stable (up to 600 °C) clinoptilolite...
The objective of this research was to develop new molecular sieve materials and to examine their applications in membrane as well as adsorptive gas separation processes. Membrane-based processes have the potential to overcome the limitations of conventional gas separation techniques such as...