SearchSkip to Search Results
- 40Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 9Novak, Frank
- 8Adewale, A.
- 8Birdsell, J.M.
- 8Estabrooks, C.
- 8Newton, M.S.
- 71Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 44Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 37Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 34Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 29Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 28Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Project Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
Project Report 2001-25
A preliminary review of black bear – human interactions and recommended strategies for the AOSERP study areaDownload
The purpose of the report was to examine the components which have resu1ted in the establishment and maintenance of nuisance bear populations (i.e., the interaction between bears and a food supply generated by man's activity), and the management strategies which may be implemented to reduce the...
Achieving the Promise: Ending Poverty in Alberta focuses on child and family poverty in Alberta during the post-recession period. Despite the incredible wealth in our province, there are still thousands of Albertans who are struggling to make ends meet. This report shows that more work needs to...
Obesity is a national and global issue. Primary care is an important area in the prevention and treatment of obesity. There are numerous potential barriers physicians face in delivering effective practices in obesity management. Identifying major barriers will aid health care systems, medical...
Project Report 2003-1
Directory of Alberta cabinet ministers, deputy ministers and committees of the Legislature. Effective March 14, 2013.